To All the Boys I've Loved Before is the first book in the YA book series To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.
Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control in this heartfelt novel from the New York Times bestselling author of The Summer I Turned Pretty series.
What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them... all at once?
Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. They aren't love letters that anyone else wrote for her; these are ones she's written. One for every boy she's ever loved—five in all. When she writes, she pours out her heart and soul and says all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control.
- Lara Jean Covey - the main protagonist of the series
- Peter Kavinsky - the male lead of the series, who agrees on a fake relationship with Lara Jean after breaking up with Genevieve
- Margot Covey - Lara Jean's older sister
- Kitty Covey - Lara Jean's little sister
- Josh Sanderson - Margot's ex-boyfriend and Lara Jean's former crush
- Genevieve - Peter's ex-girlfriend and Lara Jean's former childhood friend
- Chris - Lara Jean's best friend and Genevieve's cousin
- Daniel Covey - Lara Jean's, Margot's and Kitty's father
- John Ambrose McClaren - Lara Jean's childhood friend and one of the boys receiving a letter
- Lucas Krapf - one of Lara Jean's former crushes and later her friend
- Trina Rothschild - the Covey family's neighbor
- Mrs. Kavinsky - Peter's mother
- Owen Kavinsky - Peter's brother
- Emily Nussbaum - Genevieve's friend